Living in peace in these days, is a skill and life choice not only worth pursuing but vital to your all round health.
Alot is being said about mental health and praise is offered in support of those who take steps they deem needed to ensure their own mental health.With or without athletic competition in your life, how to live in peace and not anxiety is important.
So, how’s YOUR peace? What’s your anxiety level? How can you manage to live in peace? Let me offer my own suggestions, that I have lived by and found able to keep me in the peace zone.
- Slow down – does it ALL really have to be done NOW? Be realistic and objective.
- Don’t over schedule – is it really needed and if so, when is the best time for it?
- Don’t over think – spending too much time considering every little option along with every related possibility will sabotage and paralyze you
- Don’t make mountains out of molehills – is it really that big of a deal?
- Get to the root – remove all of the layers and see what the root cause is
- Be present in each moment – enjoy the moments, share the laughter and pain
- Set filters and boundaries – take active control of what influences you and distracts you
- Be thankful – show gratitude with your words and self talk
I have lived what I consider to be a pretty peaceful life and am not driven by anxiety or stress very often. I don’t always get these right, and when I do get them wrong, I am very aware of what I am missing and needing. It is then “easy” for me to focus on what I need to do.
My freind, do what it takes, focus the effort and energy needed for you to live in peace and not anxiety.
Cheers to you,